Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kari Berghauer

Regrettably, I am forwarding this information:

Kari Berghauer, the oldest daughter of Denny Berghauer, passed away Monday, June 5, 2006.
    Kari had a cardiac arrest and was unable to overcome it.
    She was 34 years old.
    She is survived by her father Denis and his wife Maria, her brothers Jeff (Boss), Greg, and Denny Dee Berghauer and brothers Jeff and Steve Anderson and all their families, the extended Berghauer family and many friends.
    Kari was an angel and will be missed by many.

Emails can be sent to: DenisMariaBerghauer@Hotmail.com

The funeral arrangements are as follows:
    Schaff Funeral Service
    5920 W. Lincoln Ave.
    Milwaukee, WI 53219
    414-541-7533

The funeral will be held on Saturday, June 10, 2006
    Visitation from 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM

http://www.schafffuneralhome.com/

Directions from the website:
    If you are coming from the Waukesha area follow the directions below:

Depart Waukesha on US-18 [Delafield St] (South) for 0.2 mi Turn LEFT (North-East) onto E St Paul Ave for 0.9 mi Road name changes to Local road(s) for 21 yds Bear LEFT (North) onto SR-164 [E North St] for 1.8 mi Construction between Pewaukee and Waukesha (February 2, 2005 - November 30, 2005) Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto I-94 for 9.0 mi towards Milwaukee Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto I-894 [US-45] for 1.6 mi towards I-894 / US-45 / Chicago At exit 1E, turn RIGHT onto Ramp for 0.2 mi towards Lincoln Ave Keep LEFT to stay on Ramp for 43 yds Keep STRAIGHT onto Local road(s) for 21 yds Turn LEFT (East) onto W Lincoln Ave for 2.7 mi Arrive 5920 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219
    If you are coming from the Chicago area follow the directions below:

Depart Chicago on Local road(s) (South) for 32 yds Turn LEFT (East) onto W Oak St for 0.1 mi Turn LEFT (North) onto N La Salle Blvd [N La Salle St] for 0.7 mi Turn LEFT (West) onto SR-64 [W North Ave] for 1.6 mi Take Ramp (RIGHT) onto I-90 [I-94] for 11.4 mi towards I-90 / I-94 *Toll road* Keep LEFT to stay on I-90 [Northwest Tollway] for 1.0 mi towards I-90 / I-294 N / Rockford / Milwaukee Turn RIGHT onto Ramp for 0.3 mi towards I-294 / Tri-State / Milwaukee *Toll road* Merge onto I-294 [Tri-State Tollway] for 12.3 mi *Toll road* Merge onto I-94 [Tri-State Tollway] for 24.0 mi Stay on I-94 [US-41] (North) for 33.5 mi Entering Wisconsin Take Ramp (LEFT) onto I-43 [I-894] for 2.8 mi towards I-43 / I-894-BYP / Madison / Fond du Lac At exit 7, turn RIGHT onto Ramp for 0.1 mi towards 60th Street Turn RIGHT (North) onto S 60th St for 2.8 mi Turn RIGHT (East) onto W Lincoln Ave for 109 yds Arrive 5920 W Lincoln Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53219

Tom,

I am at a real loss on this news. I feel so sorry for Denny. He has been through so much. I don't think I ever met her but I am sure she was all
    Berghauer which doesn't get much better.

I'll pass the news on to my mom. Be sure to pass my condolences to your Aunts, Uncles, Mom and Grandma.

Tim
    Tim Weber

Comment

Addition

I forgot to mention that Kari is also survived by her boyfriend Jim.

Comment

Our condolences and prayers to the Berghauer family.
        John Runne & Family
        John Runne
        2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Our sympathies and prayers go out to the Berghauer family. We feel connected in some ways with their family as we've had two of the largest families in Stock Outboard over many years. God Bless.

The Brewster Family
          www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
          X