Happy Birthday 411-P

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday 411-P

Hope you had a super birthday Dave and hope to see you this season somewhere!
    11-J
    Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Wow, almost 50!

happy birthday Dave, How did you get so old so fast and yet I am still young! See you at the races? John 2-Z
    John Runne
    2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Schaefer

Dave looks at the clock at Hinton in 1976. This is the moment the thrill of victory turns to the agony of defeat as yet another gun is jumped.

Steve
      Attached Files
      Justice
      41-S

Comment

411-P's B-Day Wishes.

Thanks Guys! Had a good time for this one, next year I'll have to get far away! Earl, let's try to get to the Nationals this year, it would be fun to get together with all the former/current old men from R3.....we have some stories to share. John, I think it's the good living here in the South that keeps us BOTH lookin good. Steve....where did that pic come from??? IF....and I said IF I jumped the gun, I still looked good...but...I know, looks don't git ya the win! Send pics of that new Runne you got. Hope to see you all again this year, good luck and have fun!!!

Dave.

Comment

Nationals......

Dave,
          Sounds like a great plan and guess what I have a Runne Craft too,they RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Stay Well Friend!
          11J
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
          X