Web Page Idiot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Page Idiot

Can somone give me some advice on cheap web hosting. i only need a small site to sell maple syrup and coffee on. the ads i have looked at leave me wondering with the disparity between cost and features. thanks in advance Kevin

Thanks Jeff

Comment

bought a spot on www.startlogic.com
      if you would like go check it out www.kevscoffees.com
      BOATRACERs if you want maple syrup email me from the link and i will invoice you at a lower cost than the website!
      even if you dont want anything please check it out and let me know what you think (its my first attempt at a web site)

Comment

Your website

Looks good. Now I f I did not work PT at a coffee shop to help support my racing. Nothing like a good cup of Nicaraguan (sp?) light roast.
        Mark
        G-11
        125H
        When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

NP Lights thanks for checking it out ! personaly i allways go for the darker roasts. fortunatly we all have different tastes when it comes to coffee
          have a great day.
          Last edited by kws; 03-20-2006, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Free sample

Kevin, I just got back from the mailbox with my free coffee sample. It smells great! I can't wait to brew it first thing tomorrow morning.
            Thanks Kevin. I'm sure we'll be buying more from you VERY soon.
            P.S. My wife wants a KevCoffee t-shirt.

Comment

Cool, as long as you like it's taste as much as you like the aroma!
              Hey i hadn't even thought about t-shirts. Hmm. what about little stickers that would fit on a boat "powered by kev's coffee lol
              I made a new page for racers hopefully not EVERYONE in cyberspace will find it www.kevscoffees.com/racers maybe i should make it a true racers discount and demand proof of some form racing membership be it APBA, AOF, stockcars, gocarts as long as you have a racing membership of some kind? lol what do you think?
              Last edited by kws; 03-22-2006, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X