NHRA season starts tonight on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA season starts tonight on ESPN

Pomona CA round #1 is on TV now ! Im a huge NHRA fan funny cars should reach 333mph this year I have been to a few races and you have not lived until you feel the grand stands shake from 8000 HP dragsters!
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

dan, if you like hearing and feeling those engines you should have experienced valleyfield's inboard grand prix finals during the hay days. what a rush! 8 boats roaring by you for the start at full throttle with 500+ cu.inc. of super charged power. those were the days. the unlimited lights aren't too far off of what the grand prix's used to be though.
    Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Hey Spencer we have the next best thing just a few hours from my home right here in region 4. The Hampton , VA inboard summer nationals, oh yeah I have been there several times and your right! Grand Prix hydro will bring tears to your eye's Its a dream come true for any boat racer to watch.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

i enjoyed watching the inboards on the canadian circuit from about '86 until the present. my father, tom utman ran 2.5L and i was almost born in valleyfield because his van was blocked in on the sunday. i continue to participate with the inboards by crewing for dan negeale (E19). it was fun watching the grand prix's run but now that the class has pretty much died out and the 5L class has become really exciting with stiff compotition from coast to coast. but one race i haven't been to is hampton but i've heard there is great racing there. enjoy the race this year if you make the trip!
        spencer
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Working...
        X