No announcement yet.

The Big Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sound like alot of crying going on, nice job Tony still the best,best drive today for sure

Comment

I guess Jimmy was ready to win !!!!!!

Hendrick / Gordon #24 48 5 25

Tony stewart will not win the nextel championship and might not make it to the end of the season if he keeps driving and talking the smack, slap, slap

Comment

Big Race.............

Was in Mark Martin"s pits for the finish. What a development..........Ironhead should have taken this one, Mark had as good of a chance too. Hate to see a green/whire/checkered finish............

Comment

you are dreaming PAUL about Tony He will win

Comment

Originally posted by 888race
            Hendrick / Gordon #24 48 5 25

Tony stewart will not win the nextel championship and might not make it to the end of the season if he keeps driving and talking the smack, slap, slap
            Tony can, "talk the talk" & "walk the walk".
            17W

"You gotta do the work"- Pop Trolian

Comment

Yellow Card System

Tony Stewart would not last long with APBA's new Yellow Card System (which will be introduced in either 2006 or 2007). I agree that he is a talented river. It is ahame that he will not rely on that talent, but resorts to the BS that he pulled all day Daytona. And NASCAR's subjective rulings are a big reason that I went from being a big fan to one that will only watch now and then.
              David Weaver

Comment

Did I not say one of the Hendricks members was going to win...
                Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

network

Hey guys,

I just fell asleep, we only got to see about 75 laps off the 200 with all the commercials. What's up with that. I guess it;s a surefire way to sell Advertising I just cannot believe the amount of them.

Regards,
                  Dave Scott
                  Aim Marine Inc.
                  613-831-1246 8-5 Mon-Fri
                  Ottawa, Canada
                  http://stores.ebay.com/Aim-Outboard-Recyclers
                  DS(M)H - 20CE

Comment

Last year I tried to start likeing Tony, and was coming around. Yesterday showed that while he is a skilled driver, he still doesn't have good control over himself. They should put him where he really belongs. In the demolition derby. He wouldn't get away with those tactics in a boat.
                    Art Crawford 30F
                    Panama City Fl.

Comment

Big race

To heck with Tony Stewart. He needs to stand closer to a razor.
                      Why aren't there races on that infield lake? The had some big off shore boat on it going about 80mph. Seems like a good venue for speed week.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing about the boat racing in the in field !! Mike
                        Mike Ounjian

Comment

too small

richochet112 said it was too small , but it looks as big as long beach stadium.
                          Seen a lotta' *****in' races there.
                          Talk about getting it out where peopl can see it, what a crowd to be in front of.
                          Richard
                          RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Haven't seen Long Beach Stadium, but it (Daytona) can't possibly be as small as Oshkosh or as scary as the Summerfest night race!

Comment

Lake Lloyd in Daytona is 29 acres dont know how wide or long it is but years ago there was a race there and a driver got killed dont think we ever went back there to race. Cant remember what classes were raced or who it was that got killed.
                              Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Originally posted by 22W
                                Haven't seen Long Beach Stadium, but it (Daytona) can't possibly be as small as Oshkosh or as scary as the Summerfest night race!
                                Long Beach had one bouy turns when i was there in 70s.
                                What about that night race , tell us more.
                                Richard
                                RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Working...
                                X