FL and Airboat Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL and Airboat Noise

Here is a link to the St. Petersburg Times regarding airboats and noise.

There was a post or two on hydroracer regarding Florida and airboats, so here is the latest.

http://www.sptimes.com/2005/12/08/He...ats_coul.shtml

But isn't most of the noise from the "chop chop" of the blades in the air. (eg. "choppers" hrncr the nickname for Helicopters) Muffled engines would help some though. The situation reminded me of how many times I've heard of people moving to the country for the fresh "country air" and having the smell of Barnyards etc. then complaining about it. That is true fresh "country air".

Comment

Most bring thier lights

Originally posted by Stuboat97
      But isn't most of the noise from the "chop chop" of the blades in the air. (eg. "choppers" hrncr the nickname for Helicopters) Muffled engines would help some though. The situation reminded me of how many times I've heard of people moving to the country for the fresh "country air" and having the smell of Barnyards etc. then complaining about it. That is true fresh "country air".
      They also bring lites with them, to see the stars i guess.???
      RichardKCMo
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Immenent domain

Until more states have private domain laws, and more people of voting age understand these things which are not taught in public schools normaly, i mean i know all teachers aren't the same but there is a lot to be desired from some segments. Anyways i hope the light is at end of tunnel.
        Richard F.
        RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Working...
        X