Mercury Propeller help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercury Propeller help

I am in need of finding a Mercury propeller 19 14 5/8 x 19 Tempest plus...I figured I would start here and see if anybody could help me out in getting one..fishing season is coming for me and wanna try and pick up a couple of mph..thanks in advance
    Nate
    Time to go fishing!

Try Ron Hill moderator at http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/index.php?

"Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
    No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

Text me. I can make sure you get what you need, and NOT what the Internet told you, you needed. BTW I have 4,000 props in stock new, used, & rebuilt (in house). Bryan Tharp 405-306-4909

Comment

If you are absolutely sure you only want a brand new Mercury 19 tempest+ call Jaco's marine. They sell all Mercury outboard motors and Mercury branded new props at dealer cost. Not sure how you run a business selling your product at your cost but, hey that's the Internet at work.

Comment

Thanks Bryan..do you have an email I can contact you at?, or I guess I could call ya..I hear ya on the Internet..that is why i came here to figure this out lol
          Time to go fishing!

Comment

Hey Bryan sent a text today. Hopefully that's still your number. Lol
            Time to go fishing!

Comment

Working...
            X