No announcement yet.

Pat Davids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts and prayers go out to the David family........

Comment

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Davids Family
      Rick Miller and What's up doc Team

Comment

Our Condolences to the Davids Family. Pat was such a genuine person and a pleasure to be around. He will be greatly missed by the entire boat racing family. Race in peace Pat

The DiFebo Family

Comment

My deepest sympathy and condolences to Jerry Sr,, Jerry Jr., Joyce and the Davids family. I only got to meet Pat a few times at our races but I thoroughly enjoyed talking boat racing history and his past experiences from the 60's racing. RIP.

Comment

Condolences from the O'Brien family. Sorry to hear the news.
            82F
            Mark O'Brien

Comment

Condolences to the David's family. I'm so sorry to hear about Pat's passing.

Comment

Condolences from the Burdick family. We are very sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of Pat. I met Pat for the first time at a national event in Depue. We talked boat racing, sat in the shade, read the newspaper and watched the races together. I will never forget the time I spent with
                  him. Race in peace Pat. Gary Miskerik

Comment

Our deepest condolences to the Davids family. I first met Pat at the Crescent City, FL winternationals when we worked inspection together. I always enjoyed his company and I own and drive a boat he built. I will think of him every time I look at "Pat's Boat" as that is what I named it. God bless Mr. Pat.

Jeff and Mary Williams
                    Jeff
                    5-P

Comment

Our condolences to Jerry Joyce and Buggsy sorry for your loss he will be missed by many.

Comment

My father and Pat were long time friends as I with Jerry .Pat was one of the good guys and he will be greatly missed but he will be also be fondly remembered. My condolences to the whole Davids family.
                        Ross Webster

Comment

I hope you all enjoy this picture of Pat Davids as much as I do.
                          Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Working...
                          X