Shanon Bowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shanon Bowman

In chatting with my good friend Erica Bowman the other day, I heard that her uncle Shanon has had another bad bout of illness that landed him in the hospital. He has since been released and is doing better but is still in recovery with heart and lung issues. A get-well message or two would probably go a long way. Post it here or send him a card. Even better, if you are in eastern Pennsylvania, please try to arrange a short visit. His mailing address is Shanon Bowman PO Box 162 Pt Pleasant, PA 18950.

HEY SHANON SORRY TO HEAR THE NEWS OF YOUR SICKNESS BUT ALSO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE HOME. IT HAS BEEN SUCH A LONG TIME SINCE WE HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER AND SO MANY THINGS HAVE HAPPENED. WOULD LOVE TO STOP BY AND SEE YOU AND CATCH UP. I AM IN THE LAMBERTVILLE AREA QUIT FREQUENTLY AND COULD STOP BY AND SHOOT THE **** ABOUT OLD TIMES. I AM GOING TO BE IN THE AREA THE WEEKEND OF OCT. 17-18 PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL 13-J

Comment

Hey Shanon,

Glad to hear that you are doing better. Hang in there and keep up the recovery!

Kev

Comment

Shannon I'm glad to hear your feeling better.I miss seeing you and Craig but think of everyone often. Just remember getting old isn't for sissies.
        Hope things get better.
        FLYER
        Leigh,

Comment

Hey Shannon. We hope you are starting to feel much better. It sucks to think like we are still 30 but our bodies think something else. We miss seeing you but we do hold all our old memories close. Respond or text if you feel like it. For not best wishes from Donnnnnnnnn and MaryEllen

Comment

Hey Shannon, haven't seen you in awhile so hope you're doing better. Best wishes from Wisconsin.

Sam 6-W

Comment

Keep on the mend. You are the builder of my first real race boat and the same for many others.

Comment

Glad to hear your on the mend! Stay strong and listen to the doctors. Miss racing with you in CSH!
                Joe Silvestri
                CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
                JH/JR

Comment

Glad to hear you doing better!!

"don't worry the ducks will move"

Comment

HI once again Shannon,
                    Hope you are recovering and starting to do some of the things you find fun and interesting. Still miss seeing you. Have a nice fall season
                    MaryEllen and Don

Comment

Shannon ;
                      Glad to here your on the mend and back at home.There is no place like home!! All the best to you buddy.

Comment

Shannon....remember the 91 Youngstown nationals finals banquet? I saw you and your brother pour the chili oil or whatever into the serving tray and cause the whole crowd to start sneezing etc....genius....pure genius. Get better dude......

Comment

• Big Don
                          Big Don commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That was awesome...

Just saw the video of Homecoming in PA. Congratulations to Lilly on making the court and winning everyone's hearts as Homecoming Queen.

Comment

Here is the link to see Lily on our local news.

http://lm.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%...8EGDKtmmSc&s=1
                          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Working...
                          X