• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chuckstlou
    commented on 's reply
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/bpo/d...945502074.html

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    If you are trying to edit your signature, start with the arrow head by your user name and avatar in the top barn, select edit settings, then account. Scroll down until you see Conversation Detail Options. Make sure that both show avatar and show signature are selected. Edit what is in your signature area under "Edit Post Signature".

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Are you talkimg about what appears immediately under your avatar? That is considered your user title, to access you use the down arrow next to your name and avatar in the top bar, the select edit settings. Make sure that you unselect "use default", which I believe you have. There is a limit to how many characters you can put there. If that isn't where you are talking about, tell me where exactly you are trying to make the change.

Leave a comment:

• deverhart1
    replied
    Ive seen others give credit for their avatar photos. How do i do that. Ive tried to edit my signature / don't work. Tried to find a post script/ can't figure it out. How do I do it
    David Everhart S52

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    replied
    I've carried out a further upgrade to version 5.1.9 (released today).

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
    Mark, I have cleared my browser etc. and I am finding now that visitor messages that were posted today are showing up in the forum listings. ~Teresa
    I think that should be fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Mark, I have cleared my browser etc. and I am finding now that visitor messages that were posted today are showing up in the forum listings. ~Teresa

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    replied
    Couple of other things to mention:

1. The "Latest Photos" link at the top is a new way to quickly see photos recently posted by members, clicking a photo will open it up in a proper "Lightbox" where you can view all the photos in that particular post, in a slideshow format.

2. If someone quotes you in a post, you should get a notification up at the top - though you can turn these off if you don't want them.

3. "User mentions"...if you type an @ sign in a post followed by someone's username, that user will get a notification that you "mentioned" them in a post.

Like this:

Dust33

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Mark!

• Dust33
    replied
    -my drop-down sign-in link now works too (couldn't sign in before). Thanks for the fix.

Leave a comment:

• Mark 72@E
    replied
    Originally posted by vBSupport View Post
    Hopefully the login box / dropdown menu should be fixed.
    Yes, fixed! Now works in all three browsers.

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    replied
    Hopefully the login box / dropdown menu should be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    I have submitted a trouble ticket to VBulletin and I have also private messaged Mark Bowland and posted here. Hopefully his next trip around the sun he will see these message and be able to help. (He is in England so a completely different time zone for working on stuff.)

Leave a comment:

• Mark 72@E
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post
    Mark,

I have also discovered that when I cleared my cache and browser history that I an unable to log back in. The Log In / Register button doesn't work. Luckily I only cleared info in Chrome and could still gain access through Firefox as it has log in information saved.

Teresa
    Teresa, I know you're referring to the other Mark but ditto for me. Since I was already logged into Firefox and didn't clear the cache, I'm still logged into Firefox. But I was never logged into Hydroracer using Safari or Chrome and I can't login now. I did a full "reset" in Safari. Clicking the user name/login does nothing in all three browsers. No error is generated -- nothing happens other than the user name/login is highlighted when the cursor hovers over it.

Javascript is working correctly in all three of my browsers according to:

http://javatester.org/javascript.html

I hope this info helps.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Mark,

I have also discovered that when I cleared my cache and browser history that I an unable to log back in. The Log In / Register button doesn't work. Luckily I only cleared info in Chrome and could still gain access through Firefox as it has log in information saved.

Teresa

Leave a comment:

Working...
X