Happy Birthday Bill Giles !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Bill Giles !!

As I open up HR every morning I always checked the latest posts to see what interesting post may have appeared, then check the birthday list,
    Well lo, and behold, at the top of the list appears Mr. Giles.
    I know the Babcock family, has been more than grateful for his help to us over the last 40 plus years and for his contributions to the sport.
    I know Bill as a racer, a boat builder, a race director, a referee, a father, and a husband, but am proud to call him my friend. You're most likely still in the land of the Grapefruit Curcuit still and away from all the snow here, lucky devil.

Many more birthdays.
    See you sometime in the Spring

Pete and Mike

Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

I am talking with Bill as I type. He's in snow up to his belt and tired of it.

Comment

Happy Birthday Bill!!!!
      sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Florida is awaiting your arrival, Mr. Giles. Happy Birthday, my friend..........

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...Bill, Must be tough to turn 60 !!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy. Quick, you should contact HydroRacer and have then correct that 77 age. That can't possibly be true!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Thanks for everything!
              Johnny Wlodarski III
              24J

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Ancient Mariner of South Shore Outboard ....... You have been a Happy Wanderer since we first met and a Restless one at that !!

31-A

Comment

happy Birthday Bill -- Now about Standish !!!

Comment

Happy birthday Bill. Looks like you should have gone to FLA. a little early this year. Thanks for your HELP. WILD BILL

Comment

Working...
                    X