Derek connors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek connors

If you are Derek, or know of him, please have him contact me by Monday. This is the gentleman that took my money on 12/13/2012 for a marathon boat, and has since disappeared, and is no longer answering his phone or returning calls or emails.

As a note, this is very sad, as if I was a new racer to the sport this would put a very bad taste in my mouth for other members. Now let's show how we band together!

-226M
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

We'll get him

Hey Sailor, I think we met years ago in Mich. the name rings a bell, what part of the country does this guy hail from, give us a description and we will get him, I know I have a bad rep, but thats all right, when it comes to stealing from another boat racer, (No matter what category) there is no mercy

Comment

I'd simply like to apologize that this has happened, unfortunately, there is just them kind of people in this world. It's May, time to start racing, not dealing with bad off-season deals...

Comment

Working...
      X