Crash

1st lap.

Comment

pav225:

Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by pav225 View Post
              1st lap.
              Wrong! she finish 8th which is the best finish for a woman ever at Daytona.
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

What a waste of time.BORING, BORING Just a parade of single line racing all day. Gen 6 car not up to the task.
                Art K

Comment

Interesting race. Not as many yellows as I expected. Big surprise when the inside lane came alive in the last lap, but Biffle really wasn't fast enough and he stalled out.

Lets hear it for the start and parkers who made a lot of armchair experts look foolish.

So: what will we see with the biiger spoiler?

Comment

There were no passing with the new cars. What a let down as far as a race.

Comment

Yea for the "start and park drivers" 9th and 10th place. That was one of the (very few)interesting things that happened all day. The Phoenix race without plates and big blades on the back (downforce) will be interesting. Watch out for Rowdy there, 'cause I have a feeling he will be on a mission. Bryan

Comment

Just watched the recorded race and totally boring..Especially when the cheaters won..I stopped watching the 48 after they were caught two years in a row with pointed pickles..

Anyway I think the lady proved a lot of folks wrong with a great performance and some laps lead under green and not during pit stops
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                        X