D STOCK Pennsylvania tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D STOCK Pennsylvania tag

Hanging on the wall in Tortugas Lie Shellfish Bar and Grill in Nags Head, NC (OBX) is an old Pennsylvania license plate (blue and dark yellow). Tis a vanity plate "D STOCK"

Who owned that plate?
    carpetbagger

What year?

Comment

dang if I know . . .

Originally posted by Yellowjacket View Post
      What year?
      I should have grabbed a chair and tried to get the tag year, but the Tortuga Lie place was so freaking noisy all I wanted to do was get outside. It was old, the gold/blue color scheme, and kind of battered like it had been on a vehicle for many years before retirement to the beams of the Tortuga Lie.

For visitors to OBX - I rate Tortuga Lie 2 out of 10. Noise level way to high, food just okay. Ted Tare-Tare (he likes his chow cooked about 30 seconds past possible resuscitation) ordered his Tuna rare and it had been cooked so done it was close to cat food. Milady's shrimp & grits were barely edible.
      carpetbagger

Comment

Keep in mind your probably at end of season clean out the bottom of freezer, before they close for winter and migrate to South Florida?

Was in Fort Mill hang'n with Grandkids (10 and a 2 year old) while Mom+Dad took in bargain rates at Myrtle Beach.......they said the baby-Boomer/50+ crowd were the loud ones!!.....A few in golf attire bought their drinks....peel'n out 100's like lottery winners.........
        Ocean front rooms with spas for cheep!

Never enough time and Eric said the drive from Myrtle back ta Charlotte/Fort Mill is da longest..........waaaahhhh

Is there a "Dirty Dick's" (restaurants!!!) in that area?......kind'a interest'n places.
        Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 10-11-2010, 05:56 AM.
        100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Working...
        X