Strange but true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange but true

I just had to share this bit of bizarreness. Exactly 123 years go today one of the deadliest train wrecks in the history of the railroad in the USA, happened in the tiny town of Chatsworth IL. today a freight train derailed in.... you guessed it Chatsworth IL. at least this time there were no injurys

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Oh come on

Kev - Your creep'n me out here.
    Attached Files
    Tom L.

Comment

I try very very hard to not make the news... but i do not mind reporting it sometimes LOL
      the heat the last couple of days reminded me of that episode on where the earth was falling into the sun. you remember that one?

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Working...
      X