email scams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email scams

Although I am sure all of you are too savvy to fall for this one. I recieved an Email today that was supposed to be from western union. It stated that my money was ready to be picked up. (does anyone actually still use western union?) I called W.U.(no I did NOT click on the link as they wanted LOL)as I suspected, heck was sure of, they did not have any money for me. the control number had 9 digits that is the wrong amount of numbers BTW. if you get or got one. you can foward it to spoof@westernunion.com. heck i even turned them into the fibs oops I mean the FBI.

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Kev did you get the money I sent you!
    Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
    The eh TEAM
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

no ...dont tell me you sent it western union ...

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Hahah - Got that too - $85 that i was hoping i could scam some out...enough times and i would have a new sidewinder!!!

Was a nicely prepared notice however, i cought the 9 digit too - you need 10 on WU.

Cheers
        ----
        Graham18ce
        Team Canada ThunderCat
        Facebook - www.facebook.com\fralickracing
        Twitter @FralickRacing
        Instagram @FralickRacing

Comment

Working...
        X