Boat racers in need of jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat racers in need of jobs

I just searched for the post from last year on boatracers in need of of a job. I did not find it. While I know the reccesion is suposed to be over. Yet I know we have racers out of work. If you know of a lead for a good job. Please post it for our brothers and sisters that might be in need.

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Jobs

The company I work for has some jobs open. Go to KelloggCareers.com and follow the links to the jobs. I see jobs posted from Engineer level to Food Scientist, and some Sales jobs, and some finance roles, along with some industrial.

If any of our boat racing brothers wish to apply, you may contact me and use my employee referal number. Keep in mind there are jobs in a lot more states than just Michigan, so you might be able to locate one near you if reloacting is not an option. Job levels are from entry level to upper mgmt levels available currently.

The biggest push in December is for RQT positions. (Research Quality Technology)
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I’m looking for a good certified Yamaha outboard mechanic here in our shop if anyone wants to relocate to eastern NC.

JT
      JT Bried

Comment

Jobs

The company I work for is looking for a variety of new hires. Jobs range from engineering to helpers. Waste Management is a green company involved in much more than trash collection.All prospective employees need to go to wm.com and follow the instructions to view jobs all over the country.
        Safety Rich- Your Safety is my business

Comment

Kev, thread wasn't deleted it should be in archives somewhere, I will see if I can find it. I thought it was kind of a neat idea!

Found it http://www.hydroracer.net/forums/sho...ight=Boat+Jobs

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
          X