Happy Birthday Connie Payn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Connie Payn

Happy Birthday Connie. I hope you have a great birthday and many more to come. And THANK YOU for all that you do, and have done, for boat racing in general. It was nice to see you at Depue this year, I wish we could have talked more, but you were busy working as usual. Tell the family Hi for me.

Mike Sattler
    Sattler Racing R-15
    350cc Pro Alcohol Hydro
    TEAM VRP
    The Original "Lunatic Fringe"

Spokane Appraiser

Happy birthday, Connie, from Augustine Racing. Have a great one.

Comment

Happy Happy

Hey Connie,
      I thought you threw away that birth certificate so no one would know a thing???? Happy day my dear, look forward to seeing you soon.

Ray

Comment

Happy Birthday! We hope you had a great day!

Joe, Anna & Austin Franck

Comment

Happy Birthday Connie

Comment

Happy birthday connie

Comment

Thank you everyone. I am way too old for birthdays, but not for celebrating. I plan to do that this week end when I get to see some of you at the USTS meeting. I PROMISE I will not wear my striped referee shirt, but if I'm in the bar, I might get a little confused and call you for bearing away or something. Just do like you usually do, and ignore me. Love you all, Boat racing friends are the BEST in the world!
              Connie

Comment

Oh geesh, who am I kidding. I will probably be in bed by 9 or babysitting Chase McKean or something else fun. It really is ok getting old. I'll just dream about getting wild at the bar.
                Connie

Comment

Happy birthday Connie

"The Coffee Guy"
                  TEAM CAFFEINE
                  Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
                  " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

Happy Birthday Girl!!!!!! Try to get to sunny Florida this winter. I hear Carl is going to try Lake Placid again.

Comment

Celebrating

I seem to remember hearing about you celebrating in Michigan this year... You can do it again Im sure of it! :-) See you tomrorow :-)
                      Ab

Comment

Working...
                      X