This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Politics Anyone??.

Since we have a new leader , who seems to be fair. Will 1 more categorie scare anyone?
    We had that 1nce , and then the owner said it had to go at the behest of some leftist coaching i,m sure. Just a thought...
    RichardKCMo

Originally posted by bandit64061 View Post
    Since we have a new leader , who seems to be fair. Will 1 more categorie scare anyone?
    We had that 1nce , and then the owner said it had to go at the behest of some leftist coaching i,m sure. Just a thought...
    RichardKCMo

I'll take a piece of that, http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/. You all need to see this movie/documentary that explains how the partial reserve banking system works. How the federal reserve creates money out of debt/interest in the form of bonds and then how 90X that amount is created out of thin air (doesn't exist) So...if all money starts at the bank and ends at the bank then...were does the intrest come from...it doesn't exist. The money that bought your house was invented the second you filled out your loan application. It is the most socially crippling system ever known to man. And you all need to see how it works. It will have your jaw on the floor.
    Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

keep your politics off of hydroracer. We come here for an escape from that nonsence.
      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

http://www.iamthewitness.com/books/A...y.Changers.htm

Is this true???

Comment

Sorry I do not agree with you on this Philip or Todd. This is exactly why we are in this situation, ESCAPE. It is time to use our networks to keep this country from disintegrating(if that's possible). They should start a politics forum so those of us who agree that this country is going in the wrong direction can express our opinions and exchange our ideas and thoughts. If you see "Political Forum" under the thread title, do not click on it.
          sigpic

Comment

Heh,heh!!

Understand , you can yell if you like but you can't deny it's time we took a stand, no matter what side we're on.!!
            Since it says NON RACING TOPICS I THINK UNTILL WE CHANGE THAT shaddupp, what'dy' athink
            RichardKCMo
            Originally posted by PopPop View Post
            keep your politics off of hydroracer. We come here for an escape from that nonsence.

Comment

$ got dollor gone?

I don't know what you said, let me see is it for every bit of change you have in your pocket some one has none, Is that it , wow that's scary.
              And i don't even like Mike H.
              Originally posted by Sonny View Post
              I'll take a piece of that, http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/. You all need to see this movie/documentary that explains how the partial reserve banking system works. How the federal reserve creates money out of debt/interest in the form of bonds and then how 90X that amount is created out of thin air (doesn't exist) So...if all money starts at the bank and ends at the bank then...were does the intrest come from...it doesn't exist. The money that bought your house was invented the second you filled out your loan application. It is the most socially crippling system ever known to man. And you all need to see how it works. It will have your jaw on the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by MGallagher View Post
                Sorry I do not agree with you on this Philip or Todd. This is exactly why we are in this situation, ESCAPE. It is time to use our networks to keep this country from disintegrating(if that's possible). They should start a politics forum so those of us who agree that this country is going in the wrong direction can express our opinions and exchange our ideas and thoughts. If you see "Political Forum" under the thread title, do not click on it.
                Matt,

Use this web site:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/
                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

On the other hand ... consider this ... where it is allowed, such discussion almost always becomes the dominant forum, taking up most of the data base and bandwidth for the owners.

That in mind, consider a doubling of costs to the owners for that privilege with no increase in race info.

Comment

Hydroracer is for discussing boat racing and boat racing politics, no US or any other kind of politics. There are message boards that are available for such discussions. Political topics are best discussed in another forum. Thanks Bandit for your request, however it is respectfully denied. If you have a topic that is missing that related directly to boat racing let me know and I will talk with blueskyracer about it and we will see what we can do.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Working...
                    X