New Smilies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Smilies

I have updated some smilies and added some others.

You can click on the "more" in the smilie box to see them all. I will be continuing to update and make some changes in this area as well as some others from time to time.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

ah ha!!!

Originally posted by Mrs blueskyracer View Post

You can click on the "more" in the smilie box to see them all. I will be continuing to update and make some changes in this area as well as some others from time to time.
    so this is what you did while Mike spent all day driving to pick up your teams "new" race trailer...............take care of the old girl, she did me good.............
    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

We promise to give her a good home! Mike says you can't sell anything else for a while because we are broke. You can give her a visit anytime.

Comment

We promise to give her a good home! Mike says you can't sell anything else for a while because we are broke. You can give her a visit anytime.

but he said you were gonna work another 10yrs, so all is good!
        Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Even more smilies added! Be sure to click on the "more" button to see them all, they will open in a seperate window and can be "clicked" from there to add to your message.

Comment

Even more smilies added! Be sure to click on the "more" button to see them all, they will open in a seperate window and can be "clicked" from there to add to your message.
            These are great!!!!!

Comment

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/200...ated-gifs.html

For those who find the smilies animation a little too distracting, you can go to the web link listed above, there you will find the instructions on how to disable the little buggers from moving on web pages. This option can be used individually so those who are annoyed by the constant movement can shut it off.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin does not have an option that allows individual users to disable them at this time. They have taken the request (previously made to them) under advisement and are thinking about it for version 4.0.

Comment

http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/200...ated-gifs.html

For those who find the smilies animation a little to distracting, you can go to the web link listed above, there you will find the instructions on how to disable the little buggers from moving on web pages. This option can be used individually so those who are annoyed by the constant movement can shut it off.

Unfortunately V-Bulletin does not have an option that allows individual users to disable them at this time. They have taken the request (previously made to them) under advisement and are thinking about it for version 4.0.
                It worked! The little critters stopped bouncing.

Comment

You got a love em .........thanks !

Comment

I just love the little bastards - leave em alone.

Alex
                    the Mad Russian

Comment

I think over-all they are a hit. My personal favorite
                      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Working...
                      X