No announcement yet.

Sad news on David Kargus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are so sorry for your loss. You all know your extended family is here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on or cry on, if that will help.
    RIP Dave

"The Coffee Guy"
    TEAM CAFFEINE
    Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
    " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

We are so sorry for your loss. The entire Klein family sends its payers and support for your entire family.

Comment

It was a rainy, gloomy morning when I got up and read the news from Jan that David had passed on. I thought back when David raced and the fun we all had racing and afterwords. But I also thought of his dad, Vern and the sorrows that Jan has had to bear with both of them.

But things do come full circle and this afternoon it was sunny and hot. I do hope some of that sunshine beams to Jill and David's kids but especially on Jan.

Our prayers and best wishes,

Kathy, Sam and Bill Hemp

Comment

Kargus Family,
          We are saddened to hear of the loss of Dave and know that it is a very hard time right now. Our racing family wants you to know we are thinking of you and will keep you in our prayers.
          The Miskeriks

Comment

With a heavy heart and great sarrow I say good-bye to my friend.
            Your spirit will be with me always as well as many wonderful memories.
            You'll be Forever in my heart, David.
            Rest in peace.
            Doug Schaub

Comment

Good by Davey,

I call him Davey because that is who I'll always remember. He was a liitle, tough, feerless kid with a wiley smile.

I remember standing next to Vern on the shore line at Winneconne watching Tommy race BSH. I asked Vern when he would put Davey in a boat. He laughed and said, " I am not sure. He doesn't know that the throttle works in more than one position."

That was Davey!

Tim
              Tim Weber

Comment

It is always sad to see a friend leave this world for the great beyond.

I am sure that he is among friends and other racers, without pain, seeing old friends and loved ones.

You are all in the prayers of the Engler Family.

GOD SPEED David!
                Engler Custom Paintball Guns

click here for our website

Comment

Race in Peace 99-W.
                  You have finished your elinination heat, and are now in the Finals with GOD, and you are sure to win there too.
                  Love and Prayers to the Kargus and Allen Families.
                  Norm & Beth

Comment

My deepest condolances to the Kargus and Allen families. May God grant Dave eternal peace. Ed Hearn.
                    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

May your family have the strength to get through all of pain and may your memories remain a comfort for all of you.
                      Love and prayers,
                      Don and MaryEllen
                      Jim and Jess
                      Chris, Kyle and James
                      and Amanda

Comment

Thank You

I would like to say thank you to all. Dave had many of our boat racing family pay their last respects at the funeral and yes, Joey Zolkoske and Brian Rhodes brought Dave’s 99W Brain Wave runabout to the funeral home. Joe put a new windshield on it that day because the old one had a crack in it. He wanted it to be in perfect condition for Dave. We tapped a 30 pack of Keystone Lite, Daves favorite and stood around and told old racing stories. What better way to honor a lost boat racer. The funeral director said she had never seen this before but to stay as long as we liked.
                        Thank you again. Dave will be watching the Grass Lake Nationals from the best seat in the house this year. Best of luck to everyone and have a safe race.

Sincerely,

Tom Kargus

Comment

Our deepest sympathy to the entire Kargus family. May you find comfort in knowing that Dave is truly in peace and glowing in eternal life. Thanks for sharing his story with us through all of his ups and downs. Your family is amazing !! May God bless you all.

Shea-on behalf of the Terzinski's.

Comment

Working...
                          X