Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The HR torch has officially been passed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The HR torch has officially been passed.

Update:

The transition is just about done and while I will be helping out behind the scenes for a few months you guys are now officially in Mike and Teresa hands.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and ask that you please show Mike and Teresa the same respect by helping where you can and remember to also try and give back to the site when ever possible.

It’s been a great ride but now the torch has been passed, have a great summer race hard and be safe!
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Thanks

Thanks Dan,its been a wonderful ride with you.
    See you at the races.
    Tom

Comment

Thank you for starting this Great site and making sure it did not parish Dan.

Thank you to Mike and Teresa for keeping it going!
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Thank you Dan for sticking with me in our bumpy ride. We raced together and fought together, it was good to run into you again.

John
        old #284
        John Sherlock

I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man
        standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle. -- Winston Churchill

Comment

Thanks again Dan,
          HR is a great asset - and thanks for keeping it pointed in the right direction.
          Alex

Comment

Dan, I rally appreciate all you have done for the sport. Please, let's stay in touch.
            Mike and Teresa, thank for taking up the challenge and giving Dan a break he needed. If I can be of any help please call on me. Chicago Paul, Chairman Promotional Committee SORC (PM me and I will give you my contact info)

Comment

Dan The Man

Yes, Thank You Dan The Man. I will for sure continue to support Mike, Teresa and HR.

Thanks again so much Dan.

This site is the communication for our sport.

sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Working...
              X