Go Cap's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Cap's

And the Capitals come back from a 3 / 1 defecit to win the series.......
    Ian Augustine

Cap's and Carolina! ****! NO Rangers or Devils means slow bar business. Looks like I'll have to adjust my race schedule.
    sigpic

Comment

Ian
      Good comeback. Enjoy the win but you'll have to come thru Boston to get to the finals.
      Go Bruins
      Sorry for the losses Matt
      Go Bruins
      Glasses

Comment

You tell 'em, Glassy!
        And while we're at it, anybody catch the Red Sox/Yankees games last weekend?!?!
        Twisted Sister

Comment

Just think, every time a New York Tri-state team looses, the economy gets a little bit worse. Seriously!!! Thats how much it effects spending.
          sigpic

Comment

Old geezers rock...

Originally posted by ian View Post
            And the Capitals come back from a 3 / 1 defecit to win the series.......
            Took the old Russian, Fedorov, to bring home the win. Bring on the Penguins!

Comment

I use to love hockey . . .

But there's something surreal about playing *ice* hockey when it is warm enough to fire the home port A/C unit. And the Carolina Hurricanes? Carolina??? Last time North Carolina saw serious ice was during the last ice age. Ice hockey in Carolina? Heard Florida has a team as well. I reckon the spring break frat boys from Cheesehead U can take in a hockey game between keg tappings.
              carpetbagger

Comment

Flyers are out.......

So let's go Carolina and Washington!!
                Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Originally posted by Check-book View Post
                  Took the old Russian, Fedorov, to bring home the win. Bring on the Penguins!
                  The Cap's are just another (small) step towards a return to the finals - March of the Penguins to the Cup '09!
                  Brian 10s

Comment

down w/ the Caps & all that follow.

Comment

How about the western side of things?

Comment

Go Canucks

Vancouver will be well rested to start the next round! Another sweep????
                        Maroney Racing

Comment

Well I was wrong with the Sharks but I believed they could be beat.

Here are my Conf. Semi Predictions:

wings over Ducks in 5 or 6

I hate to say it but I like Chicago in 6 over Vancouver. This will come down to 4th line production. A true coin flip.

I will just say I look forward to watching the Boston and Pens going at it in the east finals.

The pens will wax the caps in 4 or 5. Kuntz will score 4-5 goals in this round.

Boston will need 6 games and some overtime games to beat down the canes. They are the Ducks in the east for sure. I would bet the over in the first game here.... wink wink and Boston will win by 3 goals.

Comment

Working...
                          X