Millville hotel, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millville hotel, anyone?

Anyone need a hotel Fri, Sat. night? Holiday Inn Express, 2 queens, no smoking, $165.00. We are going to camp, and I booked a non-refundable room.
    Ian Augustine

Did you see my post about the weather forecast?

Comment

Millville Comfort Inn, 856.327.3300. $60-70 bucks, say your with the motorcycle crowd and get a few bucks off, or be honest and pay the $70. Plenty of rooms available.
      Future J dad!

Comment

[QUOTE=ian;129374]Anyone need a hotel Fri, Sat. night? Holiday Inn Express, 2 queens, no smoking, $165.00. We are going to camp, and I booked a non-refundable room.[
        /QUOTE] Ill be campin in the pits too, [reguardless of weather]. Ill be on a clue-less, crew-less, low budget race plan till further notice... waaaaay further, lols
        Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
          Sam, What kind of forcast do you have 11 days in advance.
          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Comment

Ian, I'll kick in a few bucks if you'll let me use the shower.
              Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

I have a taker for the room. Sonny, I'll loan you a bar of soap.
                Ian Augustine

Comment

lol..good look'n out Ian. I think I'm good with the soap. But very generous considering the fact that I wash my ass last. lol
                  Last edited by Sonny; 04-16-2009, 08:08 AM.
                  Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most.

Comment

Originally posted by sam View Post
                    Sam, You cheated! Your origional post was 4/15 and thats 11 full days. You were optimistically extrapolating to 4/25.
                    Last edited by PopPop; 04-16-2009, 07:31 AM.
                    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

"Optimistically extrapolating"?? Isn't that merely a euphemism for "hoping like hell" PopPop?
                      Twisted Sister

Comment

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
                        "Optimistically extrapolating"?? Isn't that merely a euphemism for "hoping like hell" PopPop?
                        Ah yes, oh Oracle of Quincy!! Only the rare few are able to see the future.

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
                          Sam, You cheated! Your origional post was 4/15 and thats 11 full days. You were optimistically extrapolating to 4/25.
                          Nope, later in the day the forecast goes over to the next day on the 10 day forecast

Comment

Working...
                          X