Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheating wife, need some advice... (Have to read it ALL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheating wife, need some advice... (Have to read it ALL)

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
    My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to leave the garage door open and hide behind my hydro to get a good look at who was dropping her off.

It was at that very moment while hiding behind my CSH I noticed the lower unit was leaking oil around the prop shaft. Is this someting I can fix myself? or should I send it to Cronk?
    Last edited by Silas_53A; 04-10-2009, 05:38 PM.
    Silas Jordan
    Windham, Maine
    CSR 53A (2B till the boat gets redone)
    Sigma Nu, IN-549

I would send her away before I would the gear foot. I am sure its an easy fix if you can get some advice from a certain "Maine"iac that drives the 6-A. Good Luck(with both)!
    sigpic

Comment

If your getting quite a bit of water in the gear oil after a racing day, I would say its time to send in and have the seals replaced. I just had TJ do a couple of gearfeet for me. If you're not showing any water in the gearcase after a racing weekend I would leave it alone
      Sean Byrne

Comment

Originally posted by DSR_Runabout View Post
        I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
        My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to leave the garage door open and hide behind my hydro to get a good look at who was dropping her off.

It was at that very moment while hiding behind my CSH I noticed the lower unit was leaking oil around the prop shaft. Is this someting I can fix myself? or should I send it to Cronk?
        Seen 3rd eye & experienced 1st hand enough "last to know."stuff sad to say, if/when ya wanna know for sure maybe a P.I. [discretion advised in case shes innocent]... pay cash. Cool heads prevail, dont get burned & in trouble. Good Luck with the foot too.
        Team Tower

Comment

Send the foot Cronk, then send the bill to the wife, lol! New twist on an old joke

Comment

That was too funny, i love it LOL

Comment

A different approach....

Look in the mirror before you point fingers and see what you may or may not be doing that wold prompt this behavior. Once you rule yourself out, then confront the problem head on. Perhaps she is long over due for having her unit serviced properly.....:P
              Bill Schwab
              Miss KTDoodle #62C
              -Naturescape encinitas landscape company

Comment

Salias is that the lower unit that had a bent skeg last year that you sent to Cronk? PS put all your racing equipment in dads name before you talk to her
                Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                The eh TEAM
                "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

I'm not sure how to interpret some of these responses..

you guys know this is a joke right? im 20, im not married. With school and stuff, dont have time for that crap!
                  Last edited by Silas_53A; 04-10-2009, 05:44 PM.
                  Silas Jordan
                  Windham, Maine
                  Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne mtl qc View Post
                    Salias is that the lower unit that had a bent skeg last year that you sent to Cronk? PS put all your racing equipment in dads name before you talk to her
                    Yeah, I couldnt be happier with it, Tom does some great work.. and it has all new seals and prop shaft.. only like 5 weekends of racing on it.
                    Silas Jordan
                    Windham, Maine
                    Sigma Nu, IN-549

Comment

Yeah Salias I figured it was a joke what tipped me off was when you stated that the foot Tom just did for you was leaking
                      Last edited by Wayne mtl qc; 04-10-2009, 05:57 PM.
                      Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
                      The eh TEAM
                      "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Originally posted by DSR_Runabout View Post
                        I'm not sure how to interpret some of these responses..

you guys know this is a joke right? im 20, im not married. With school and stuff, dont have time for that crap! :

)
                        wasnt sure, didnt wanna ask but did wonder good luck w/ da foot.. look out for de feet . made for a good story anyway lols
                        Team Tower

Comment

Unit

Salias
                          Your lucky it was a joke because the warrenty
                          is over the day after it was shipped back to you.
                          Good Luck This Year
                          Tom

Comment

that was funny...
                            Future J dad!

Comment

As Dave Said ,All Seriousness Aside???

Comment

Working...
                              X