No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday.....Jimmy(shimmy)Shane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday.....Jimmy(shimmy)Shane!

Now that you are a Outboard driver again you qualify for a big HELL YEA.....

Happy Birthday. It was a fun year.

Matt, Val and The ROCK

Happy Birthday, Jimmy! I hope you have a great day. You look good in a yellow hydro.............
    DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

happy birthday shimmy! thanks for everything this year! take a day off of work!!!

Stacy
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howie & Becky
        444-B now 4-F
        Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Yeah....what they said.

Happy Birthday Jimmy, from your pal on the other coast.

R-19/U-50
          www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Happy birthday Jimmy!!

The Bried family
            JT Bried

Comment

Happy Birthday from your Canadian friends
              Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Happy Birthday Jimmy! Your one guy that can make me want to do more for people & Jerry Davids is another.
                Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Happy Birthday buddy hope you had a great day.
                  Destiny is a matter of chance,it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Comment

Happy Belated B-day Jimmy. Good to see you at Tabor City, hope to see you some time over the winter!

Comment

Happy Birthday to the guy who knows how to flip. On the backstretch coming in to turn 2 at Millville, on his maiden voyage weekend for outboard racing, Jimmy lost his balance and fell out of his ASH. However, while falling out of the throttle side of the boat, he remained with his hand still squeezing the throttle and skidded along on his back along the side of the boat. It gets better, as the boat slowed finally, and he finally lost his grip, the boat still upright and never getting wet, he swam over to the boat, climbed up the front deck of the small hydro and proceeded to pull the rope, start the little A motor, and proceed to finish the race(or I towed him in?!). AMAZING!!!

Happy Birthday!
                      Last edited by MGallagher; 11-14-2008, 08:38 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X