No announcement yet.

Boatnik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know what happened to Cory Law haven't heard from him since 2006?

Comment

He moved to Salem, Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Darneille View Post
        He moved to Salem, Oregon.
        Thank you Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by 1100-one View Post
          Is this the same Jeff Lewis who ran a kneeler through the Modesto Kilo's at around 140-150 mph. I believe it is as he was from Oregon if I remember correctly.

Todd
          Here is the boat.
          Attached Files
          Good enough for who it's for

Comment

Jeff

Thanks for sharing the picture of Jeff and his boat. He was incredibly fast!
            I remember him hauling his boat with his 55 gallon fuel barrell on top of his trailer.
            The boat was very stable at the speeds he was running he just ran out of room at Modesto. I remember being on one of the islands timing when he was headed our way. He was just about to us when he let off the throttle. We wondered what was wrong as we seen his helmet fly off as he turned around and picked it up. Later that afternoon my partner and I asked what happened and he replied I forgot to buckle my chin strap.

Todd

Comment

One of many Jeff Lewis stories! He used to set up the boat here in Grants Pass at a local river bar called Griffen Park. The test area is a mile stetch of river between two rapids with a bend in the middle. Jeff would idle down to the lower rapid turn around and nail it and could usually reach the high one twenties to low one thirties before having to slow for the river bend.

Comment

Anyone getting ready yet? I'm going through withdrawals and the videos from last year are getting old. Lol

Comment

Top O is for Pansies!

Awesome pictures! Love it!!!

Comment

It was great to see Shawn getting his first taste of Jeff Lewis' Geezer Rocket on Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                    X