X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!crashing suckssss!!!!!!

Forgot to let off the throttle !
    Attached Files
    Last edited by rob watson; 04-24-2011, 07:56 AM.

And thats what keeps Larry in business
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

What are the two oval aluminum looking plates in the bottom front of the boat for? Second picture sequence.

Comment

Eyeballs. What part of Montana are you from Mike ? I would like to get a race goin on the Kootenai or Clark Fork

Comment

We are about a 1/4 mile off the Clark Fork River in a Town called Thompson Falls. We are about 22 miles east of Idaho and about 70 miles south and east of Sandpoint Idaho on Hwy 200 or 100 mile noth and west of Missoula. Come on over and we will show you around. As you know the Clark Fork goes forever. I think you cross it 35+ times on Interstate 90 on the way to Yellowstone.

Bring Larry D with you

Comment

I know where thats at , I guided hunts in Noxon. I go up to the Yaak every year gonna try to come up this summer and hike the NW Peaks. Might bring my hydro and make a little noise on the Kootenai . I'm hoping to buy property on the Yaak soon. I'll let ya know when i hesd that way.

Comment

Do you know Alton Steinhoff ?

Comment

Just gonna throw this out there--- I heard you were talking before that race about how you were gonna hit Park Riffle wide open. Word on the street says that a veteran racer told you, and I quote, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ringing any bells? That picture of your boat's @$$ end, minus the engine, disappearing into manufactured whitewater remains one of my favorites of all time. Thanks for the memories!

Comment

Working...
                X