Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America's CSH at Franklin............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America's CSH at Franklin............

It was a few tense moments after all of this happened. I was thankful that Matt was okay and just a lot sore. Can't say much for the boat. I didn't know that George Price built this boat back in 1991 ( for Bob Kelly ). We found where George had written in pencil under the cowl when it was built and who it was for. I bought it from Ian Augustine. It was a pretty solid boat. I had finally gotten the motor running again and the few changes I had made to the boat seemed to be working ( Matt won his elimination heat ). I guess we need to get Captain America another boat.....
    Attached Files
    DickTyndall 74-E

I guess the Captain wanted to make a "grand exit"! I am glad that Matt is ok, and it sure sucks to see a good boat broken.

Comment

More pictures from Franklin..........

I'm getting my pictures mixed up! Two of the pictures in the above post are of James Luce and his JR. Also pictured are James' Father George and also George's Father..........3 generations!
      More pictures to come at a later date.
      Attached Files
      DickTyndall 74-E

Comment

Dang . . .

I did a mnor repair on that boat many moons ago, a little tiny ding on the front edge. Not much more than a paint chip, buty Bob Kelly kept his stuff looking good. Er, no, Matt, I ain't fixing it this time - firewood!
        carpetbagger

Comment

Working...
        X