Clear All

• Travis Pond

pic by Janet Stoy
    Attached Files
    Dave 4Q

Water looks cold Travis

Comment

waterfront (back, side) view

I especially like the picture window in the right sponson.
      Checkbook

Comment

You WIMP.....................

Travis
        You won't be a real boat racer until you stuff one at 65mph and walk away.
        See you at Sharpstown.
        Have a nice day.
        Mr Matt

Comment

It was 62º on the surface but I'm sure it was colder down by his toes. Glad you were okay Travis. A big salute goes out to the other 11 drivers for being aware. Hopefully Matt is feeling better too.

Jerry
          www.trora.com

Comment

flip

hey matt at least i had smoke on the rest of the field

Comment

ouch... thats gotta hurt matt, almost as much as your arm!
              "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino
                Travis
                You won't be a real boat racer until you stuff one at 65mph and walk away.
                See you at Sharpstown.
                Have a nice day.
                Mr Matt
                Hey Matt back in my OPC days I stuffed my Champ boat in Sunbury, PA aftering hitting a sea wall. I was running an OMC RS V6 and when the spray cleared I had gone through the bottom of the boat head first and the entire motor was sitting in the drivers seat after the crash. Lou Jordan and his wife were on patrol boat duty that day and according to Lou they were getting the body bag ready after watching me crash so I pass the whimp test

Oh by the way this was begore the capsule rule went into effect. We also did not wear Kevlars back in those days. At the time of my crash I was wearing short pants and a t-shirt
                HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Hahahaha

Matt,
                  You're the last person I would have expected to say ANYTHING to Travis about crashing in that turn! Did you find a new boat yet? John 2-Z
                  John Runne
                  2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Dan, 2 questions?

Originally posted by Admin
                    Hey Matt back in my OPC days I stuffed my Champ boat in Sunbury, PA aftering hitting a sea wall. I was running an OMC RS V6 and when the spray cleared I had gone through the bottom of the boat head first and the entire motor was sitting in the drivers seat after the crash. Lou Jordan and his wife were on patrol boat duty that day and according to Lou they were getting the body bag ready after watching me crash so I pass the whimp test

Oh by the way this was begore the capsule rule went into effect. We also did not wear Kevlars back in those days. At the time of my crash I was wearing short pants and a t-shirt
                    1) How old are you. Champ boats before cells and Kevlar??? When I last saw you, you only looked 25...

2) Hit a sea wall?? Must have been taking driving lessons from Ian (he knows every short cut around Denton).

Happy Birthday and thanks for keeping this entertaining and informatiove site going!!!!
                    David Weaver

Comment

geeze!

Ouch Travis!

Comment

Originally posted by Admin
                        Hey Matt back in my OPC days I stuffed my Champ boat in Sunbury, PA after hitting a sea wall.
                        So YOU'RE the one that hit the sea wall!!!

...my mother's family is from Sunbury, so I've heard little pieces of the story a time or two

Comment

Originally posted by Leeann
                          So YOU'RE the one that hit the sea wall!!!

...my mother's family is from Sunbury, so I've heard little pieces of the story a time or two

Hi Leeann, yeah that was me and let me tell you it was ugly. I was trying to do the old tuck in and ball up when I went through the floor of the boat head frist!

I might have a photo of the boat pre wreck that I can post later tonight.
                          HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Travis - You The Man!

Travis told me he doesn't back off until his feet hit the water! I said that's how I race too!
                            Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

I think a picture of matt's boat would have looked better.. Only 2 pickle forks pointing out of the water, midsection being gone..
                              Youngest Member of the Flyer Raceboat Gang

Comment

Working...
                              X