Organizing, Storing, Creating softwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Organizing, Storing, Creating softwear

I need some help and advice. My digital pictures are all over the place on my computer. I sometimes have a really hard time finding what I am looking for. I am only using an HP product at the time:
    HP digital imaging and HP Director which came with my printer/fax, copier.

Can someone suggest an easy to use yet effect digital organizer. I would like the extra benefit of making CDs (with music if possible), fix the pictures, and also doing some other fun things like calendars, albums, etc.

I will be spending AOF's money, so I need something that is cost effective or I will be fired. lol

On a personal note, I would like something that can save pictures in a PCX file as I do some embroidery digitizing and have to work in PCX simple black and white files.

I like simple programs that I can understand.

Connie

Sounds like you are ready for a Mac

iPhoto
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

If you are stuck on the Windows platform this is a good bet.

PhotoShop Elements 4.0
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Dan,
        You don't have to sell me on the Mac. I am sold. Unfortunately, the AOF computer is Windows XP. One of my daughters is away at nursing school and I gave her my Mac. She lives 100 miles away, but when I get really frustrated with this windows stuff, I jump in the car and take the trip just to work on my Mac again.
        I doubt if I will ever talk her out of it, so I guess one of these days I will invest in a new one.
        Thanks for the help.
        Connie

Comment

Working...
        X