Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the market for a pocket digital camera ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the market for a pocket digital camera ?

If so check out a few shots taken with my Pocket Canon PowerShot S80 very easy to use camera that will produce some great shots once you learn your way around the camera. The link below contains a few photos that I took during my lunch break.

Sample photos

Camera info link
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Dan,
    How about action shots? I couldn't tell if any of those cars were moving? If they were, then the action shots must be pretty good too.
    I need a camera and was considering a Nikon Coolpix. (don't have my notes, think that is what it is). I heard that they take good action pictures for the price.
    I loved the pictures you took. So that is Washington DC? That is probably the closest I will ever get to it from this farm.

Oh, yes, is the $410 from the website a good price, or should I buy local?
    Connie

Comment

Freeze Frame!!

DuPont circle looks the same as it did in 1961.
      Some things you just can't forget.
      Richard.
      RichardK.C. Mo.

Comment

Originally posted by AOFoffice
        Dan,
        How about action shots? I couldn't tell if any of those cars were moving? If they were, then the action shots must be pretty good too.
        I need a camera and was considering a Nikon Coolpix. (don't have my notes, think that is what it is). I heard that they take good action pictures for the price.
        I loved the pictures you took. So that is Washington DC? That is probably the closest I will ever get to it from this farm.

Oh, yes, is the $410 from the website a good price, or should I buy local?
        Connie

Hey Connie yeah thats good old DC the downtown section anyway. One day when I get a chance I will take a few more shots around town. If you shop around the online camera sites you might find the Canon PowerShot a bit cheaper but $410 is not bad plus its a 8 megapixel point and shoot!

Action shots also come out very good with the S80 its a great little camera, the key word being little so you dont have to carry around a ton of stuff.
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Richard K.C. Mo.
          DuPont circle looks the same as it did in 1961.
          Some things you just can't forget.
          Richard.

Hey Richard yeah same old DC
          HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
          X