Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photos from Inverness are in house and online now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from Inverness are in house and online now!

Well folks just when you thought HydroRacer.Net could not get any better we are kicking off the season with over 200 spectacular photos taken by Donald Mackrell during the USTS 2006 season opener at Inverness Florida.

Call granny and wake the kids because you are really in for a treat! Over 200 photos will be posted over the next several days.

Click on the links below to view the photos.

Photo Album 1

Photo Album 2
    Attached Files
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Great pictures.

The boat in the very first picture (Plate 1 - 1 of 48) sure looks like a Schumaker. Is he still building boats on his own or is the boat one of his older ones or is that boat not a Schumaker??? (I know he helps Gary Pugh sometimes.)
    Last edited by David_L6; 04-06-2006, 08:46 PM.

OMC FE/SE powerhead parts for sale. Kurcz ported block, Mod 50 pistons and cylinder head, exhaust, etc.

Comment

Great pictures!!! Yes that is a Shumaker and if you look in the 2nd or 4rd photo that is the back of Lowell himself. He actually did a little repair for me after an altercation with a fin in the first turn.

Kristi

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
      Tomtall 06

Comment

Bump Bump
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Amy E.

What the heck happened in the KPRO crash? I hope everyone was OK. Is that a carbon fiber sponsom in your cockpit in photo #25?
          Mark
          G-11
          125H
          When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
          Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Originally posted by Lights
            What the heck happened in the KPRO crash? I hope everyone was OK. Is that a carbon fiber sponsom in your cockpit in photo #25?
            I was luckly right in front of it,(or I would have been in it myself ) but from what I heard Joel Brown was fighting hard for the third place spot with Joey Pinner and James (Booga) McDermont, and he barrel rolled in the middle of turn one. Joey was right behind him and had nowhere to go, so he spun out trying to avoid Joel. James was directly behind Joey, and when Joey went over he also had nowhere to go, and he ran into the back of Joey. All in all, Joel came out with about 3/4 of his boat, (yes, that's the left sponson of his in the back of my boat...there are bits and pieces of Joey's and James' also in there too) Joey came out with a nice hole in the bottom of his boat and a big piece of his motor was torn off, and James had some nice sized holes in his boat as well. I think I had a heart attack when I saw the red flag, because I saw a yellow sponson and freaked out thinking it was my little sister, Wendy. I couldn't tell when I got up there, and I tried to idle around away from it so I wouldn't cause any wakes, but the motor died. I tried to crank it back up once I realized it wasn't her and the three were ok, but that was when I remembered that we actually had to crank it up due to some motor problems.
            Yes, luckly everyone was ok. Except the boats. That took out 2 maybe 3 drivers for this weekend at Avon Park. It was pretty scary, though, I think there was enough scrap wood sitting in the water after the crash from the three boats to make another boat.

Amy

PS: Carbon Fiber + 5 Gallons of Water = VERRRRY HEAVY!!!

Comment

from my vantage point

Amy - glad all of you were OK. Boats can be repaired.......
              Attached Files

Comment

KPRO Crash

Wow that looks like it was a horrible wreck. I'm glad everyone was OK.
                Boats can be replaced, You kids can not be replaced.

Boy I hope the wife does not see these pictures. If she does my oldest will never get to start racing next year in JSH.

Mark
                Mark
                G-11
                125H
                When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
                Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Pic #1 Plate 1

That Boat is a schumaker It belongs to Gary Buskirk from Traverse City MI.
                  MPD

Comment

Working...
                  X