2015 Top O pics and vids....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Top O pics and vids....

Please share things you took or find here for all to find/see, including newspaper stuff would be great:

Found these on youtube:

Crooked river going in - https://youtu.be/UsA74VExZSo
    Crooked River going out - https://youtu.be/IEWIzbbSd_w

Fralick Racing
    Like our Facebook Team page "Here"

drone footage at Crooked lake - https://youtu.be/s6jCWDGD_vY
    Fralick Racing

Comment

• DiGia54D
      DiGia54D commented
      Editing a comment
      this video is great, This I want to run at least once before I am done

youtube photo montage with some great shots - https://youtu.be/_IIqkHwJNUI
    Fralick Racing

Comment

Sundays start from a drone - https://youtu.be/QXMNdRJKfvI
      Fralick Racing

Comment

Had a great time at Top O last week. Thanks to Mark Kruz for allowing the camping at your place. They had 78 entries on Sat but a few less on Sunday due to some losses on the course on the Northern half. Congrats to all the class winners and all those that FINISHED. Good show!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew 4CE View Post
          Please share things you took or find here for all to find/see, including newspaper stuff would be great:
          Andrew,
          -haven't come across any newspaper-stuff to add, but there are many photos on the Top Web (along with their informative brochure). Will post some pit-photos here over next several posts (max 6 photos per post).

Few notables as observed from my end of Davoe....

A: For third time in five years, 52M earns top honors. Elsewhere in pack, 2012 Sunday D Heat Winner rodeos to 2-day medal finish in A. It’s not the size of the dog in the race, it’s the size of the race in the dog.

B: 2013 25-Champ earns B-title, notching sub-50 minute Saturday (in comparison, final C finisher in 2011 took over 2 hours to finish Day-1 that year (and I have witnesses!)).

25: As lone Region5 Rep, Pride of Atlanta works way into history by taking crown in ninth consecutive attempt. 25ss combined start w/Bandits & Bs kept things bouncy; while early favourite hung up in Crooked (33W fastest Saturday, near 40 minutes (?), but Sunday’s fortune turned south).

C: Entering Indian River behind 24 Cs was YAHOO! But, it was a long way from up front. Can attest there were blown out chines, a stuck engine, and someone floating in the Cheboygan…along the way to 195M‘s victory, his second C-title since 2012.

D: Early buzz was of Commerce Chamber Cover Celeb stepping up to DU (earning fourth on Day-2 in Homebuilt Rig). And from there things got crazier. With more DNFs than any other class, each Dee faced 77 other racing wakes, along with gazillions of wreckreational craft….and in the end, it was last year’s 25ss champ who became second person not-named-Josh to win the big class since 2006!

Thundercats: Meow?!?!?!
          12 total (5 Bandits, 1 Outlaw, 3 P750, & 3 X-Class).
          Approx 40-60hp, weighing 700-800 #; up to 1,000 cc.

Comment

pics

Comment

more pics

Comment

photos

Comment

Ecuador Power was, once again, on course to represent! There were first-timers (including one who weighed in 75 pounds less than his nearest C-class competitor), there were long-timers (including a driver with over 30 Tops under his kevlars), and there was everything Inn Between (including a 1/4 gallon gasoline donation). Whether on course or off, all present were truly part of this spectacular event, from the far end of Crooked Lake to the Cheboygan Turnaround. And while “calm days” (respectfully noted as being a “relative” term) lead to fast times, there were familiar signs of carnage through the lakes and rivers as drivers pushed the edge….and wild fans egged them on!

Comment

more photos..........

Comment

When a marathoner is featured on the cover of the Chamber of Commerce Non-Racing Brochure then you know you’ve come to the right place!

Comment

Sticktaps sent to Guy With Failed Pump who repeatedly reached back to squeeze his bulb (!?!??!?!) ALL THE WAY THRU DAY-2, dropping from Top-3 to Top-23, but making it in.
                        Also mention made of No Fuel Guy….finishing on spectator-donated unmixed-gas, despite being told DON‘T DO IT (Why Knot?).

For those lucky enough to be there, reward was a life changing experience in the Jewel of North America.
                        -The refurbished Veterans’ Pier was a spot on reminder as to how fortunate we all are.

THANK YOU,
                        AND GOODBYE MICHIGAN.

Comment

Nice pics, thanks for sharing Tim. Always nice to see stuff outside the on water action too. Nice to see my engine cowl #88 made it in your collection. haha. Good chatting with ya too... I think you were only person I manage to have a general conversation with... it was none stop work from Thursday night until we left for me.
                          Fralick Racing

Comment

Working...
                          X