Howard Anderson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howard Anderson

Looking for a good racing picture of Howard Anderson in his 1100 runabout for a project. If you have one please email it to at dhoffert@mchsi.com. Thanks , Dale Hoffert

Dale, the BRF site has a number of pictures of Howard in his Runabout, a couple by himself and a couple with him running against competition.
    See you in a couple of weekends.

ray

Comment

Thanks Ray , I will check it out. BTW , I will see you this weekend at Constantine!!!
      Last edited by racingfan1; 07-13-2014, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Dale,
        ​I will look as well as for some of Howard or I might call Mark to see what he may have for you . By the way M Krier called me this am finally on his dime so I ran it up for a couple of hours lol. Sounds like some good projects you 2 are working on. He keeps trying to get me back to Constatine and Depue this year and has offered to buy my ticket. Told him I already have a place to mail more props I dont need to be there

Comment

Hey Todd , I may need a west coat liaison , so you may be part of it also.

Comment

Yes Im aware M Krier voluntered me lol. I am in anything I can do let me know. Going to call him tonight and see if he started the drawing. You know you got to keep after that old Iowa guy lol

Comment

Will this one do? I found it months ago and had it on my screensaver.
              hope so.
              Pete
              Attached Files
              Don't laugh.....it's borrowed!!

Comment

I like it!!!

Comment

That is my favorite so far. Love the Looper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X