Choppy Waters at the Lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppy Waters at the Lock

This young man took a spill in the Susquehanna. I was glad to see he was ok.
    Attached Files

Next six pics in sequence PLEASE!!??

Wow, how about the next six pics in that sequence?! I hope he got away from the prop.

Comment

Originally posted by 25xs View Post
      Wow, how about the next six pics in that sequence?! I hope he got away from the prop.
      A cleanly shaved butt.

Comment

Next Sequence of Shots

The racer hit the water pretty hard as the back of his rig dug into the water and capsized away from him. He had sense enough to swim towards inner ring away from oncoming traffic. The initial sequence all happened in less than 2 seconds!!!! I was really glad to see him recover from such a hard landing. Bravo to the other racers who were heads up on the situation in that turn and steered clear and to the quick response of the rescue boats. Well Done
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks like he was holding on real hard & that was probably good since it rapidly slows as control is lost & the wrong parts begin to dig into the water.
          Team Tower

Comment

The driver is Andrew Tate from Michigan. He didn't hurt anything except his pride and the blown shot at the dash for cash. He was back out on the racecourse later in the day.
            Excellent photo's by the way. Thanks
            John Runne
            2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

Working...
            X