• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharptown Sweet PIC!!

Stumbled across this.......NICE!!

Would make a great 2013 H/R decal!!
    Attached Files
    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Here is the caption coming from Mike "That pesky rookie is back! Hope he doesn't run into me. Again!" (ask Mike about Lock Haven)
    I half expected Mike to carry a fly swatter with him, and take a couple swings at me.

The quote of that weekend was from Earl. He got a good drive out of a turn, and snuck up inside me for a pass. After the race, he said "Did I scare ya?" My reply "Your the one shoulda been scared, passing a rookie on the inside!"
    Mark 55P
    Team Tower
    Hydroplane Division

Comment

That is an excellent shot. Got everything. Action and the look..while making the move!

Comment

Sharptown was a very fun race on & off course. So the 'outsider' goes in LoLs couldnt resist. Credit to Phil for great photography.
        Team Tower

Comment

Originally posted by mark5pa View Post
          Here is the caption coming from Mike "That pesky rookie is back! Hope he doesn't run into me. Again!" (ask Mike about Lock Haven)
          I half expected Mike to carry a fly swatter with him, and take a couple swings at me.

The quote of that weekend was from Earl. He got a good drive out of a turn, and snuck up inside me for a pass. After the race, he said "Did I scare ya?" My reply "Your the one shoulda been scared, passing a rookie on the inside!"
          Mark, Welcome to racing buddy! The Fun is what it's all about!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Working...
          X