Grass Lake AXH - You make the call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grass Lake AXH - You make the call

Given the lively discussion from Pat's posting, here is another for consideration. Focus on the last 3 boats as they appear in the two shots. Chop or no chop? btw - I think the turn judges do a great job!
    Attached Files

Untill the overlap rule is increased anything goes less swapping paint..Its what folks have to do to win
    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

The target aspect changes between the two shots with the last shot having a more perpendicular view to their relative motion. The position of the three craft will change with a corresponding change in target aspect.

Comment

Paul

Thanks for starting this new thread...............maybe i am off the hot seat for now.

Nice meeting you and your daughter in Michigan. She drove very well. Hope you enjoy your time racing with her as i do with Val!!

See ya soon!

Matt

Comment

The Pleasure was mine

Matt,

Congratulations on your win! In ASH, you were clearly the one to beat and delivered. Discussions are always healthy as long as people don't get to personal. Fact is, racers are a great group of folks and everyone is really trying to do the correct and fair thing. That is what attracted my daughter to the sport and will keep her there.

We look forward to seeing you again at the next race!

Paul

Comment

Working...
          X