Need a good racing pic of my brother, Travis Pond

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a good racing pic of my brother, Travis Pond

I am trying to find a nice digital version of Travis racing. My parents had a picture of him from Millville in 2004 taken by F Peirce Williams (shown below). I would really like to get a digital version of this pic, but have not had any success in contacting the photographer (tried to send him an email, facebook message, and letter in the mail...no response). I think I may have to give up on getting a digital version of this pic, but I was hoping someone else might have another pic that is similar. If anyone has a good pic of Travis racing in the boat shown in the pic below that is in digital form, please PM me, or email me at abbylp4@gmail.com. I will pay for the pic. Thanks, Abby
    Attached Files

Abby, keep trying, he is probably busy this time of year. i'm sure he will get back to you. I have one picture of travis that was a trophy from millville i'll give to you.

Comment

Abby, I've searched and can't find much. Be patient with Williams. He travels a lot, all year long. He may still respond.
      !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Sue should have some older 35mm shots she can scan to digital.

Comment

kfkfkfkf

Comment

Abby try to get in touch with mark richie he had some really nice shots from back then .he was the one i got the picture from for the tattoo on my shoulder. hit me up on facebook David Rudik.

Comment

Working...
            X