Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures from Thompson CT 2011

Hi Guys

Been a member here for years but only just got to see my first race up close this weekend. Silas was good enough to let me know about the Thompson races (I never knew there were races anywhere near me). I figured it worthy a look and took along the camera and shot some pics you may appreciate.

Looks a blast though I am not sure I would fit any time soon - did not keep me from thinking of the possibilities though.

Thanks again to Silas for all his time, help, and information.

300 pics from Saturday - http://imageevent.com/justaddwata/lake1

1300 pics from Sunday - http://imageevent.com/justaddwata/we...esunday7102011

I am now going through the pics and cropping down some closeups so may have a third link to add later this week.

Great Format

Great format for previewing all your pics.............they are big and you can then enlargen them if you wish!! Neat!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
      Great format for previewing all your pics.............they are big and you can then enlargen them if you wish!! Neat!
      Thanks Matt - indeed the site allows enlarging all the way up to the original crop (which can be huge for some shots but good for printing) - Picture using "Original" size link

Comment

Great job

some of the nicest pic's ever of a boat race
        Great shots

Comment

Great Shots

Wow!! How can I purchase a few prints ( 1219) These are some great pictures . Thanks Shawn

Comment

Thanks guys - I appreciate the compliments

Shawn - if you are just looking for prints etc for personal use you can download the image directly from the site and either have it printed using an online picture processor or take it to walmart or similar. No charge for the image - say hi at the next race and I will surely take even more for you!!

For the high resolution image click on the thumbnail which will give a large version of the picture - if you scroll to the bottom of the picture you will see the option for the Original size image which is a large file and will print with great quality. Let me know if you have any problems. (Direct link for pic 1219)

If looking for images for commercial usage please contact me directly to discuss options.

Comment

MAN!!! These are certainly great shots. Are you going to the Nationals? Stop by the Mad Russian Racing trailer if you're up there in BFE Wakefield.
              Alex

Comment

Will aim to make it - Thanks Alex - hope to see you there

Edit - Sorry Alex, Didnt see we are talking Michigan - that will be a haul as I have another race in Ohio a month following and cannot budget both this year unfortunately
                Last edited by Justaddwata; 07-15-2011, 12:11 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Jack View Post
                  Wow!! How can I purchase a few prints ( 1219) These are some great pictures . Thanks Shawn
                  Shawn - I have added picture printing option to both picture albums so you can select and have pics printed via the sites service. I have not used it before so cannot say anything about quality etc (certainly let me know though!!) - I get no kick backs from the service so the prices are quite reasonable.

Comment

Excellant Pictures!!

Comment

Working...
                    X