Eric Pugh 1986

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Pugh 1986

Going through a file cabinet today, looking for some old stock certificates, I found this newspaper that a family member sent up in 1986. The photos were in an end-of-year review of news-photos. They are from the Lakeland race the past April. Somehow the sequence did not upload in the right order. Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by PopPop; 04-11-2009, 03:33 PM.
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

PopPop from what i'v been told i have that boat and motor and its still in good shape.Bought itfrom James Aderholdt about 10 year ago.Only ran it two are three time.if i can find them i have sum pic. i will put up of it.may be Jame,Eric,Gary can chime in on any info on it.

Comment

Hey, thanks for posting the full sequence. I have the same clipping and have used it as my avatar for a long time. The boat was one year old at Lakeland '86. I had just made it through the rough side of the lake and caught a puff in front of the yacht club.

Ronny, I'm sure you have the same rig, I may have even PM'd you about it before. When I sold it to Jimmy, it had a piston port Yamato and Harrison quick change engine bracket.
      " It's a sad day when you've outgrown everything"
      Art Pugh

Comment

Eric, studying the photos, the boat I've resurrected from the woods of Maine 'appears' in detail to be very similar. It's a knee-down and is 13' 6" and had N3 for a number at one time. It had a Konig tower and foot when I got it. I wonder if there's any way of telling when it was built or who owned it.
        Alex

Comment

eric i think that was my brother you talk with about it he used the boat a few times. i got mairred about the same time i bought it from jimmy so didnt have a lot of time to go raceing lol.had someone tell me it wasnt that boat but for what you said it is.heres a pic. of it now.thanks for the info.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X