This is AMAZING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is AMAZING

This is absolutely the BEST in 'high definition'..... Really amazing. Zoom in ('double-click' an area) ....and watch it focus.
    Then zoom some more... and wait for focus. What a surveillance tool this is ! If you want, you can click and hold and move the map
    just like the Google World Maps...it's amazingly definitive.

This picture was taken with a robotic camera and weighs in at 1,474 megapixel. (295 times the standard 5 megapixel camera)
    It was a Canon that pulled together over 200 individual shots. Each zoom in takes a second to focus ...and then you can see some amazing reactions.

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullsc...648c2b4b06233c
    !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

That is really cool!
    sigpic

Comment

AH man i didn't need to see one thing! LOL there is a guy in the crowd that really shoulda blew his nose before the picture rofl

"The Coffee Guy"
      TEAM CAFFEINE
      Cranked up and ready to Roll

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles. It empties today of its strengths (Corrie ten Boom)

"Cup of Joe? Not no mo! Kevs Coffee is the only way to go!" (John Runne 09)
      " IF you can find a better cup of coffee... Kev will drink it!" (Michael Mackey 08)

Comment

I knew it! Alien invasion

I was sure it wouldn't take long, look at the Alien in the purple fleece below Obama....it's getting its picture taken and no one seems to mind.

Creepy X Files.........Fringe stuff.....

Comment

Hmmmmmm..................................

It just dawned on me how much Justice Scalia looks like Bill Boyes.

And ya know, I've never seen the two of them in the same place at the same time.

Coincidence???

We think NOT!

R-19
          www.gleasonracing.com

"No, THAT is why people hate him."

Comment

Areathas' there

& there's Areatha with her beautiful (ya right) bow style hat, 4 rows, directly behind Obama.
            Brett L. 156M

Comment

I guess ??

No, one here was part of the 53%, ha Ha ,have fun heah!!!

Comment

For such a historic moment Justice Thomas can't seem to keep his eyes open....

Comment

Working...
                X