Top O' MI 2008 Photos from McGinnis Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top O' MI 2008 Photos from McGinnis Video

You can view and download photos from the Top O' Michigan 2008 Marathon race by going to
    http://gallery.me.com/mcvideo

Jane McGinnis

Thank you!

Very nice photos. Thank you Pat and Jane McGinnis for your generous support of this event.

Comment

attn: pat and jane..

First off i would really like to thank the two of you for being there as a safety boat when I blew over two days prior to the Top-O. I probably would have drown without your help.. Shoulder is healing slow but i am already looking forward to next years race. Also is there any way you could send me a copy of the footage from that horrific day or even post it on this site so i can check it out. I would really appreciate it!! THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!
      Kurt Kovtun- C828M

Comment

Kamp Kurz

Kurt, a portion of the footage from that fateful day is included in the "Kamp Kurz" bonus portion of the Top O' MI 2008 DVD that we began shipping this week. Pat will copy the rest of the footage to a DVD for you. Give us a call over the week end and we'll get it to you. 231-238-4030
        Jane

Comment

Top O DVD

Jane....please disregard my email concerning the Top O DVD. I am just so anxious to get my copy that I "jumped the gun" and thought you had already sent them out. They really are great and I encourage any drivers who have said to themselves "I really should do that race at least once" to get a copy of the video. It will make you run out to your garage/workshop and start fitting tanks into your spare runabout.

Bob Hartman

Comment

Working...
          X