Pro Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Nationals

Here are a few pics from Depue. Not too many digital since I was shooting with film all week.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    "Uncle Jeff" Ewing
    The Prop Shop Racing Team
    Meanstreak / Leftcoast Racing
    "Do illiterate people get the full effect from alphabet soup?"

And some more

Here are some more for your viewing pleasure!
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    "Uncle Jeff" Ewing

Comment

Last one

My pics aren't that high of quality, but they are for sharing, so use them if you'd like. The powerhead is JW Meyer's 1100 motor. Ouch! If you want the original larger format, just email me and I will send it to you.
      staggerlee1961@msn.com
      Attached Files
      sigpic
      "Uncle Jeff" Ewing

Comment

Excellent!!!

Comment

are there any video's that were/are being put together for sale. I'd love to have one
          Sean Byrne

Comment

video & cd

Chuck Lowrey usually does a video, sorry couldn't find his address or anything, will keep looking.

Terri Ziemmer will have cd's available, she might post her contact info.
            Scorer

Comment

Teri's CD's

Teri takes great photo's and the CD compilation is always first class. Unless she is standing on top of someone's trailer, Teri's photo's have the unique aspect of shooting up towards the boats.
              David Weaver

Comment

I have CD's of the Winona and Constantine Title Series races. The cost for each 2 day event is $20.00.

I also have PRO Nationals CD's available (once I finish editing all the photos! Got all of Friday done on the plane trip home.) They are $40.00 (probably 2 CD set) and will include the driver's party, awards banquet, misc. photos, and racing from Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will also include the canoe trip upon request.

You can email me your order ~
                Teri Ziemer
                ziemerunit@aol.com

Thanks!!

ps all the profits from the CD's go back into boat racing...

Comment

Yah, I am shooting from such a "low" perspective that I can even make your boat look like it is running good! Watch out the "dead sexy" photo is on it's way to being posted!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teri Ziemer View Post
                    yah, I Am Shooting From Such A "low" Perspective That I Can Even Make Your Boat Look Like It Is Running Good! Watch Out The "dead Sexy" Photo Is On It's Way To Being Posted!!!!

Get Him Teri. Lol Show All Photos Please For Those Of Ous That Could Not Be There For All The Fun.

RICHARD J BIRD
                    TEAM
                    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
                    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
                    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Be Nice Teri

Originally posted by Teri Ziemer View Post
                      Yah, I am shooting from such a "low" perspective that I can even make your boat look like it is running good! Watch out the "dead sexy" photo is on it's way to being posted!!!!
                      Now Teri, can't we all get along? Remember, I have 125 parts that Joe and Lauren desire, plus Lauren left clothing in one of my bags (I am sure that she wants these back and not floan from a flag pole at the World Championships).

With love,

Weave
                      David Weaver

Comment

Working...
                      X