No announcement yet.

Rock the Docks Photos Akron Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking about the race at Akron today. How many boat races have you been to that had the Goodyear blimp flying overhead all day?
    Man, that was cool!!!!
    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

I ordered some fine pictures from our buddy Garrett, now where's the results from the weekend. Jeff are they on your site yet? Also, that Blimp was cool and so was the bands playing different types of music each day!
      Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Hydroglobe17J View Post
        I ordered some fine pictures from our buddy Garrett, now where's the results from the weekend. Jeff are they on your site yet? Also, that Blimp was cool and so was the bands playing different types of music each day!
        Earl,
        Summary sheets are in House (unfortunately I left them at home today). Will post all the results either tonight or tomorrow.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Thanks Brian! See you soon buddy!
          Earl 11 J........ Dangerous when Wet Runne Craft- Earl said, " Driving a Runne Craft is like Cheating". Dude, ........ Where's My Boat!

Comment

RESULTS POSTED AT

www.raceresults.s5.com
            www.trora.com

Comment

Working...
            X