• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Wales 4/5/2008

Photos from Lake Wales are now online at: www.photosbyjoe.net

To the top, thanks Joe
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Great shots Joe!

It looks like Kristi was very lucky she only got the pipe and pipe bracket in the back and not the prop.
      Mark
      G-11
      125H
      When the green flag drops, the bull**** stops!!!!!!!!!!!
      Keep'em Sunny Side Up Boy's!

[

Comment

Looked like some pretty narley water for the first part of the day .

Mitchell's F222 european boat looks pretty cool!

Kyle
        20R
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

The F222 is Chris Helsten. Davids boat is F6

Comment

My bad, i knew it was one of the 2. Still boat looks cool, can't wait to see it run at worlds!
            Kyle Bahl
            20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Great shots Joe

Originally posted by joe32780 View Post
              Photos from Lake Wales are now online at: www.photosbyjoe.net
              You really can an idea of how treacherous the water was on Saturday and also how good the water was on Sunday. I am not sure that I ever have seen a USTS race with as much paint swapping as Saturday's racing.
              David Weaver

Comment

I have pictures of the boat I need to resize....the fact that I was not hurt is a testament to reinforced cockpit sides and flak....I have one bruise from the the throttle on my left hip and my back and neck are fine and I am greatful that cockpit side held or that prop would have torn me up. Once I fiqure out how to resize the pictures I will post them.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Kristi Ellison; 04-12-2008, 07:35 AM.

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
                  I have pictures of the boat I need to resize....the fact that I was not hurt is a testament to reinforced cockpit sides and flak....I have one bruise from the the throttle on my left hip and my back and neck are fine and I am greatful that cockpit side held or that prop would have torn me up. Once I fiqure out how to resize the pictures I will post them.
                  Kristi,

Send me the photos via email so I can post them for you

dan@hydroracer.net
                  HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison
                    Your boat seemed to have the right balance of reinforcement. If it were too stiff it could have been a launching ramp. I have to say I am impressed. Also very happy you two walked away with just a few bruises, it sure could have been a whole lot worse.
                    Very nice job Mr. Cronk!

sigpic
                    SIBLING RIVALRY RACING TEAM

Comment

Dan
                      I sent you the photos thanks!

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

"Ask not what your racing organization can do for you...Ask what you can do for your racing organization"
                      Tomtall 06

Comment

Originally posted by Kristi Ellison View Post
                        Dan
                        I sent you the photos thanks!
                        Nothing yet

You might try hydroracer.net@gmail.com also but the dan@hydroracer.net should go through also.
                        HTML Code:

Comment

I answered your email and attached 4 photos as soon as I received it? Give it time....if you have nothing tomorrow I will resend.

Kristi Z-22

PRO Commissioner

APBA BOD

Tomtall 06

Comment

Sunday

Looking forward to photos from Sunday's races.
                            !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

Working...
                            X