My Last Meeting As Chairman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Last Meeting As Chairman

Thank you to the new SORC for attending an hour-long questioning session of the three candidates for the position of SO Chairman. Our category is very lucky to have three (3) people interested in taking on this momentous and challenging job.

The meeting lasted exactly an hour and no decisions were made. All SORC members must send their ballot to APBA by 4pm EST on Tuesday.

It's been my pleasure to serve as the SO Chairman for the last 6 years. I hope you are all as kind to the next Chairman as you have been to me.

Seriously... to the new Chairman: Best Wishes!

Eddie.
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Ed,
    Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have put into Stock Outboard. It wouldn't be what it is without you. The next Chairman has big shoes to fill, so may the best man win and good luck!

Stacy
    "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
      Ed,
      Thanks for all the hard work and dedication you have put into Stock Outboard. It wouldn't be what it is without you. The next Chairman has big shoes to fill, so may the best man win and good luck!

Stacy
      Hey Ed,

I agree with Stacey, thanks for all your hard work and the great memories, your play by play actions calls from the Mod Nationals will go down in history. Let me know when its time to kick you out of your private posting area here on HR so I can turn it over to the new guy

Que up the sunset video and the sappy music so Ed can walk off gracefully

All kidding aside its been great see you in 08.
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Eddie,
        I'm sad to see you go. I won't get nearly the pleasure harassing the next Chairman as I have with you. I'm sure many others are in the same boat (racerX, etc.). So just for ol' times sake, here's one last jab... Gordon's a flamin' homo. You should change your # to 24-H... especially the boat with the flames on it.
        kladd-

Comment

Thanks, 14-H

Ed you've done a fine job...Thanks!

Comment

Dan: Scott Reed from Region 2 has been elected to the position of SO Chairman. Time to remove my moderator rights and transfer them to him. Ed.
            14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

End of an Era

Eddie, It's been fun arguing with you for the past 6 years, I almost hate to see you go! Maybe now you'll have time to focus on getting that BSR running good!
              Ryan Runne
              9-H
              Wacusee Speedboats
              ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Ed...I'd like to also thank you for your dedication and the hours of work you expended for the good of stock ob racing.

Comment

Thanks Ed

Good job my friend, I appreciate all the work it took and all the crap you put up with, even the crap that wasn't from me Big shoes indeed. Tony
                  Moby Grape Racing
                  "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

Originally posted by propnuts View Post
                    Big shoes indeed. Tony
                    ...or a big helmet.
                    Ryan Runne
                    9-H
                    Wacusee Speedboats
                    ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
                    X