Oregon Race Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon Race Rescue

I want to give a big thanks to Oregon Race Rescue. First, you guys rock!! I have never seen a rescue group that plays awesome tunes, has good-lookin rescue-babes and who dance on the rescue boat with nothin more than coffee to get them inspired. Plus, you guys give us aplause no matter what the result!

But more importantly: when it came rescue-time, you guys were right there with a professional life-saving response, within seconds.

YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! We love ya. Eddie.

BTW: the applause was well-deserved!
    14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Nice Tshirt $#%%^%%$ed. No But Really You Rock. Thanks I Would Not Do It With Out You All Rescue.!!

RICHARD J BIRD
    TEAM
    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Thank you to the rescue team from all the "left behinds" for keeping our guys and girls safe. There couldn't be any racing without you.

Robin in NC
      John Runne
      2-Z

Stock Outboard is all about a level playing field.

True parity is one motor per class.

It's RACING, not just another boat ride!

NOT a representative of Racing Outboards LLC.

Comment

They're awesome!

These guys have been pullin my butt out of the water for years...but i knew i was in good hands when they came and got me out after my DSH wreck.

Thank you Steve and Lisa! And all the other crew that came out

Kyle
        Kyle Bahl
        20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Not only are they top notch. How about the rescue craft that they own and built. I sure wish Region 11 had one like that.
          bill b

Comment

Let's also hear it for the drivers who were watching flags and pulling up when the black and reds were thrown. The faster the boats stop, the faster the driver gets help. We've had a problem with that in this region, and it was great to have drivers from other regions show how it is done.

ORR - squeeze it, they'll be there!
            Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
            sigpic
            Portland, Oregon
            Johnson Racing

Comment

1 more for ORR

As past MHRA Commordore and Constantine Referee I can say that we are very lucky to have a great (although smaller) rescue crew like ORR. As a racer and organizer it makes you feel much better when you have professional people who can work at your races on a regular basis (you know them and they know you).

I have to say I felt very proud after I finished my first elimination heat with a win and saw the ORR applauding me. It made me feel pretty darn good. However, after racing in 7 heats after that and finishing much farther back at times and still seeing them applaud made me feel even better....they weren't applauding the winners.... they were appluading EVERYONE in EVERY class!

Great job ORR! You are top notch!

Mark

Comment

We in region 10 are truly spoiled with a dedicated, enthusiastic and professional rescue organization

Thank You ORR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

DSH First Heat Final Crash

Add: In the first heat of the finals for DSH, there was a nasty wreck as I'm sure you've all read about. Ryan Burdick & I were in the first turn as judges when that happened. The ORR Team was there before the debris from the air had finished landing in the lake. They got Kyle out of the water & to the dock in less than 4 minutes (I timed it).

After they returned from the dock, Burdick & I were so impressed, we stood on the chairs on the back of the pontoon and gave them an applause. That's the one that was "well-deserved" as I said in my original post.

After that, they cranked up the music anticipating the start of the next heat!
                  14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                    Add: In the first heat of the finals for DSH, there was a nasty wreck as I'm sure you've all read about. Ryan Burdick & I were in the first turn as judges when that happened. The ORR Team was there before the debris from the air had finished landing in the lake. They got Kyle out of the water & to the dock in less than 4 minutes (I timed it).

After they returned from the dock, Burdick & I were so impressed, we stood on the chairs on the back of the pontoon and gave them an applause. That's the one that was "well-deserved" as I said in my original post.

After that, they cranked up the music anticipating the start of the next heat!

and all the girls on the team can dance!!!!
                    Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X