Thank you Ed Hearn & Liz Bowman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Ed Hearn & Liz Bowman

Outstanding live coverage of the 2007 summer nationals straight from the scorer’s table! I would personally like to thank you both for taking the time to keep the country posted via HydroRacer.Net its dedication of members like this that drive me to keep HydroRacer.Net going strong! Get some rest and have a safe trip home.
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Originally posted by Admin View Post
    Outstanding live coverage of the 2007 summer nationals straight from the scorer’s table! I would personally like to thank you both for taking the time to keep the country posted via HydroRacer.Net its dedication of members like this that drive me to keep HydroRacer.Net going strong! Get some rest and have a safe trip home.
    OK DAN YOU NEED TO THANK MY WIFE. AS ED JUMP ON THE LEFT COAST THREAD, GOOD CLEAN FAMILY FUN . THE PARTY OF NATS 2007. THANKS DAN

RICHARD J BIRD
    TEAM
    MEANSTREAK/LEFTCOASTRACING
    THE PROP SHOP RACING TEAM
    MOST MODS AND SOME STOCKS

"WE ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE WE ARE NOT ALL THERE"

Comment

Originally posted by RICK BIRD View Post
      OK DAN YOU NEED TO THANK MY WIFE. AS ED JUMP ON THE LEFT COAST THREAD, GOOD CLEAN FAMILY FUN . THE PARTY OF NATS 2007. THANKS DAN
      Thanks mama bird
      HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Thanks too

Thanks also to Ref Jean for not kickin me out of inspection. I have to be the first person to claim 'Press' as privilege for bein in inspection at a Stock Nationals without a boat.

Thanks, of course to my Producer, Stacy, for all the help postin the pics.

To all you who couldn't be here: I love ya! Vote 'Eddie' for Board.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
          Thanks, of course to my Producer, Stacy, for all the help postin the pics.

To all you who couldn't be here: I love ya! Vote 'Eddie' for Board.
          Thanks Ed! Glad I could have a hand in it! You know who to go to now!

And I am never getting left behind EVER again! No more summer classes for me! Even though I got an A!!!
          Last edited by racerchic3z; 08-11-2007, 06:21 PM.
          "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

Thanks to all who kept us informed all week. It was almost like being there... only with out the hangovers.
            Be safe going home.

Comment

Norm: I'm sittin w/ Penny Anderson. She'd like ta know why the Schaubs don't race any more.

BTW: Brad's A Run ride' s waiten 4 him.

Add: this message approved by Penny Anderson, Inc.
              14-H

Comment

Thanks Dan

Dan: some of us live for this. We love ya!
                14-H

Comment

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                  Dan: some of us live for this. We love ya!
                  Thanks Ed all of you guys are the best! its this type of team work that clearly makes HydroRacer.Net the number one web site for Stock Mod and Pro information world wide!
                  HTML Code:

Comment

Working...
                  X