No announcement yet.

Team RaceCraft Headed West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSH only had 1 entry from what was said on a earlier post. 25ssh they never said anything about
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

• One more pic....

Team RaceCraft at the Awards banquet!
      Attached Files
      "I don't want to just live life, I want to live an extraordinary life." - Kevin Ladd

Comment

• 3pm CDT

Just made it into Iowa. Wind has been terrible all day. Pops wants to stop & put a wing on the trailer. Adam's had 20 hrs of sleep. Should be in Valpo by 10pm. We've watched Jackass 2, Private Benjamin & 2 episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard.
        14-H

"That is NOT why people hate me." - 14-H.

Comment

• Get out the Talledaga Nights and "shake and bake" into Valpo Mikey!!!!!!!!
          mike ross

Comment

• Holy *&$#!

... is it hot in Iowa!
            14-H

Comment

• Originally posted by 14-H View Post
              ... is it hot in Iowa!
              Too bad y'all don't have any of that PBR left
              Mike Johnson

World Headquarters
              sigpic
              Portland, Oregon
              Johnson Racing

Comment

• Very nice picture, everyone is smiling but Adam. Even the baby appears to be winking. WTG Team RaceCraft.

Comment

• Just passed the DePue exit: 2-1/2 hrs to go!
                  14-H

Comment

• Well Trailerr 2 got home at 3 am. Only I had to get up and go to work. very sleepy today told my boss not to expect much from me.

Comment

• Dukes

Originally posted by 14-H View Post
                      Just made it into Iowa. Wind has been terrible all day. Pops wants to stop & put a wing on the trailer. Adam's had 20 hrs of sleep. Should be in Valpo by 10pm. We've watched Jackass 2, Private Benjamin & 2 episodes of The Dukes of Hazzard.
                      Dukes of Hazzard, best show known to man...... good choice. I taped all the re-runs when they were on regular TV. Still like to watch them today.

Good Choice Ed.
                      Dave Mason
                      Just A Boat Racer

Comment

• Originally posted by racerchic3z View Post
                        Team RaceCraft at the Awards banquet!
                        Left to right ... who's in the picture?
                        Untethered from reality!

Comment

• Thanks to Team RaceCraft for loaning Kathleen a side fin boat for AXR.

She loved it, we put our order in for one for next year after she ran it in the finals.

Thanks Pop's, Don's smiling down on you for getting one of his granddaughters in a runabout.

Everyone else...Get your order in now so you can assure yourself of getting one for next year.
                          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

• Don
                            you are more then welcome we are always glad to help. If any one want to take a ride in it let Pop or myself know and we will arrange it.

Comment

• as for the Team Racecraft Picture here is the list from left to right:
                              Ed Hearn, Adam K., Butch Kiddy, Tom Johnston, Danielle Trolian, Brian Trolian, Joel Kiddy, Greg Lyons, Terry Kerr, Dudley Smith, Pop Trolian, Eric K. Tracy Trolian and the Baby is Dominick Trolian.

Comment

• Glad you are home!

Scooter -

We sure are glad that you all made it back in one piece. You have been on our minds. Glad a good time was had by all.

Joey & Karen

Comment

Working...
                                X